Scofield Study Bible III-NKJV
This book, which represents a quantum leap in the development of the respected Scofield Study Bible, combines a popular modern Bible translation with the highly regarded Scofield study system. The new edition includes a host of useful features that a... +
- Vendor ID:
Retail Price: $91.99 | Sale Price: $59.99 | Savings of 35%
Ships Next Business Day
Stock report as of:In-Store:
05/24/13 04:29:13 pm
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $89 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
- Product Details
This book, which represents a quantum leap in the development of the respected Scofield Study Bible, combines a popular modern Bible translation with the highly regarded Scofield study system. The new edition includes a host of useful features that are sure to enhance the augmentation (not revision) of this renowned one-volume resource, thereby broadening its readership.
Bound in beautiful burgundy genuine leather, this style features sewn pages, gold page edges & fillet, 1 ribbon marker, Presentation Page & Family Record, a gift box, and helpful thumb-indexing.
The New King James Version, Reader's Edition includes: An exclusive subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture; over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips; expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book; study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format; bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data; a striking page design and easy-to-read typeface; in-text black-and-white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text; notes crucial to understanding the Scofield are formatted as accessible, in-text articles; sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history; and, there are 16 pages of accurate, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield .
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
|Publisher||OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRSS|
|Manufactured by||Oxford University Press|