Perfecting Your Purpose: 40 Days to a More Meaningful Life
- Impact with David Ireland, the author's daily radio and weekly television broadcasts, reaches a potential audience of 50 million households.- The readers who made The Purpose-Driven Life (Zondervan, 2002) a staggering bestseller with over 20 millio... +
Ships Next Business Day
Stock report as of:In-Store:
05/25/13 09:38:46 am
Call for Availablility
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $89 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
- Product Details
- Preview Excerpt
- Impact with David Ireland, the author's daily radio and weekly television broadcasts, reaches a potential audience of 50 million households.
- The readers who made The Purpose-Driven Life (Zondervan, 2002) a staggering bestseller with over 20 million copies sold worldwide will be drawn to the 40-day plan in this book as the logical next step in their spiritual growth.
- David D. Ireland is the author of several books, including Activating the Holy Spirit (Whitaker House, 1997), which sold over 20,000 copies. His newest title, Why Drown When You Can Walk On Water?, was published by Baker Books in October 2004.
- Founder and senior pastor of Christ Church in Montclair, New Jersey, which has over 5,000 members, David D. Ireland serves on the executive committee for the 2005 New York City Billy Graham Crusade and is a Bible teacher for the New York Giants.
|Publisher||HACHETTE BOOK GROUP|
|Author||Ireland, David D.|
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)