The Fast-Food Kitchen: Great Meals at Home in 15 Minutes
Sheri Torelli, coauthor with Emilie Barnes of the popular More Hours in My Day (over 240,000 copies sold), presents a wonderful mealtime solution for families on the go, on a budget, and ready to switch from drive-through answers to fast, healthy, ho... +
Ships 10-15 Business Days
Stock report as of:In-Store:
06/18/13 04:27:29 pm
Call for Availablility
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $89 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
- Related Products
- Product Details
- Preview Excerpt
Sheri Torelli, coauthor with Emilie Barnes of the popular More Hours in My Day (over 240,000 copies sold), presents a wonderful mealtime solution for families on the go, on a budget, and ready to switch from drive-through answers to fast, healthy, home-cooked meals.
Sheri provides realistic, fine-tuned ways to bring sanity and the family back to the table:
- double-duty cooking?how to maximize a minimal amount of time in the kitchen
- menus by design?foolproof ways to plan meals and a month's worth of menus
- creating little helpers?skill-appropriate tasks for kids of all ages
- tips for an efficient kitchen?tweaks and tools to organize a fast-food kitchen
- fast food with friends?hosting simple meals at home without feeling intimidated
This unique and practical resource provides the recipe for better eating and better living: meal plans, organization helps, and lots of encouragement.
|Foreword by||Barnes, Emilie|
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)