The Anger Workbook: An Interactive Guide to Anger Management
Don't Let Anger Take Control Most people stereotype anger by assuming that it always results in shouting, slamming fists, or throwing things. However, anger is not that one-dimensional. In fact, all of the statements below represent feelings of an... +
Ships Next Business Day
Stock report as of:In-Store:
05/15/13 04:26:18 pm
Call for Availablility
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $89 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
- Related Products
- Product Details
- Preview Excerpt
Don't Let Anger Take Control
Most people stereotype anger by assuming that it always results in shouting, slamming fists, or throwing things. However, anger is not that one-dimensional.
In fact, all of the statements below represent feelings of anger:
- When I am displeased with someone I shut down any communication and withdraw.
- I get very tense inside as I tackle a demanding task.
- I feel frustrated when i see someone else having fewer struggles than I.
- There are times when my discouragement just makes me want to call it quits.
- I can be quite aggressive in my business pursuits or even when just playing a game.
The good news is anger can be managed. In The Anger Workbook Les Carter, Ph.D., and Frank Minirth, M.D., offer a unique 13-step interactive program that will help you:
- Identify the best ways to handle anger
- Understand how pride, fear, loneliness, and inferiority feed your anger
- Uncover and eliminate the myths that perpetuate anger-"Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat" or "No one understand my unique problems."
- Identify learned patterns or relating, thinking, and behaving in your life that influence your anger.
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)