A Couple After God's Own Heart Interactive Workbook: Building a Lasting, Loving Marriage Together
In A Couple After God's Own Heart Interactive Workbook, Jim and Elizabeth George build on the content of their book, A Couple After God's Own Heart, to create a companion guide that leads husbands and wives through a fascinating study on God's plan f... +
Ships Next Business Day
Stock report as of:In-Store:
06/17/13 04:26:40 pm
Call for Availablility
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $89 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
- Product Details
- Preview Excerpt
In A Couple After God's Own Heart Interactive Workbook, Jim and Elizabeth George build on the content of their book, A Couple After God's Own Heart, to create a companion guide that leads husbands and wives through a fascinating study on God's plan for marriage. Through a unique blend of Bible study material, questions for thought, and "What Can I Do Today?" applications, couples will grow a closer and deeper union as they...
- learn from the successes and failures of key couples in the Bible
- discover the essentials to a better marriage
- participate in discussions designed to stimulate communication with each other
- set and apply goals that help husbands and wives be all God designed them to be
- determine how to make the best of the strengths and weaknesses in their relationship
This friendly and practical study offers life lessons from a variety of well-known couples in Scripture, and will equip spouses to experience more and more of the incredible bliss only God can bring into a marriage.
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)